DOG By Dr Lisa Massage Brush
Only 2 left in stock
This Massage Brush provides your dog with an enjoyable massage, and also helps to work product through your dog’s coat. Made from durable silicone, it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and can help create a lovely lather during washing.
- Massage product thoroughly through coat
- Helps create a thicker lather compared to hand washing
- Scrubs the coat and skin while promoting blood circulation
- Provides your dog with a well-deserved massage
- Suitable for all coat types
- Designed to fit perfectly in your palm for ease of use
- Dishwasher safe
- Recommended and used by vets – especially Dr Lisa Chimes
ABOUT DR LISA
Dr Lisa Chimes is a practicing Australian veterinarian who works in the emergency and critical care department at the Small Animal Specialist Hospital. Dr Lisa has starred in popular TV shows Bondi Vet and Dr Lisa to the Rescue. “I wanted to create a product range that is natural and safe for dogs and the humans who love them.” – Dr Lisa Chimes
HOW TO USE
Apply Coat Masque and use Massage Brush to work the product through the coat down to the skin. Leave for 10 minutes while Coat Masque works its wonders and rinse out. When using with Wash, apply enough pumps to create a lather. Instead of using your hands, gently scrub the coat and skin using the Massage Brush, ensuring you rub right down to the skin. Give an extra massage with the brush because your dog deserves some pampering. Rinse well. Repeat for extra grubby coats. Washing will be made easier if you brush your dog first to remove loose hairs using our Slicker Brush or Rake, depending on the coat type. If Wash enters eyes, rinse with water. Dry ears carefully after bathing.