Modern Dog Treat Puzzle Toy – Rose Quartz
Rubber-like material keeps hardwood floors and fragile furniture from getting scratched, while staying durable to doggy jaws.
This is not a chew toy. Supervise your dog while playing.
- Start with small treats or kibble that fall out easily so your dog is quickly rewarded for playing.
- Show them how it works by rolling it around and having treats fall out in front of them.
- As they get better at it, upgrade to larger treats to increase difficulty.
- Take it away if they start gnawing or ripping at the toy and show them again to just roll the toy.
- Attach 2 or more toys together to change the way it rolls and bounces.
- 3.6in x 3.3in x 3.8in
- Made of TPR (non-toxic, BPA free, pthalate free, latex free)
- Made in China
Rinse with soapy water or use the top rack of a dish washer.
1% of all purchases go toward saving animals at Motley Zoo Animal Rescue.